Entreploading – Increasing the number of university and non-university tertiary education graduates who find a job as a result of access to learning/research/innovation activities to a potential job, with an emphasis on economic sectors with competitive potential, identified according to SNC and fields of specialization intelligence according to SNCISI
Facilitating and improving insertion on the labor market for a number of 350 students who will participate in training courses in the field of entrepreneurship
Supporting the development of the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit of 22 students by implementing a de minimis aid scheme for 22 start-ups
Increasing the employment rate of students, future graduates of higher education, by creating 66 jobs in newly established enterprises, of which 22 will be occupied by students whose plans have been selected for funding
Promoting social innovation by encouraging future entrepreneurs to hire people from vulnerable groups; by creating partnerships between the consortium members and the relevant stakeholders for the promotion of entrepreneurship in the implementation regions: representatives of the business environment, representatives of the local public authorities in the region, representatives of the county employment agencies, etc.
- Project management
- Informing the public about the entrepreneurial training program, as well as about the methodology for selecting the target group and, subsequently, the business plans that will be supported within the project
• Information activities carried out:
• a) Information session: 03.02.2022, 16.00. Details here.
• b) Information session: 03.02.2022, 17.00. Details here.
• c) Event follow-up.
- Selection of the target group that will participate in the courses organized within the entrepreneurial training programs
- Conducting entrepreneurial training programs
- Selection of business plans to be financed within the project
• Adaptation of the online platform dedicated to the business plan competition and monitoring the implementation of business plans
• Evaluation and selection of 22 business plans that will be financed within the project
- Carrying out internships in real companies
- Provision by the entrepreneurship scheme administrator of personalized mentoring services following the completion of the business plan selection process
- Ensuring the establishment and start-up of the companies that will implement the business plans with de minimis aid within the project and the signing of subsidy contracts
- Settlement by the administrator of the entrepreneurship scheme of the amounts related to the implementation of the business plans selected within the project
- Monitoring by the administrator of the entrepreneurship scheme of the functioning and development of the funded businesses
- Ensuring the sustainability of business plans during the project implementation period
• 350 people will benefit from accredited entrepreneurial skills courses. After completing them, they will receive a subsidy of 200 lei and a certificate recognized by the ANC;
• the business plan competition, after which 22 startups will be selected for funding that will be established within the project and will benefit from a de minimis aid of 60,000 euros to finance the proposed business plan;
• 66 jobs created within the 22 startups, 3 jobs in each;
• the financing of the business idea is 100% non-refundable - own contribution 0 lei;
• 25 people will benefit from mentoring services and practice in real enterprises;
• the 22 winners of the business plan competition will be monitored during the implementation of the business plan (12 months) and during the sustainability period (6 months);
Human Capital Operational Program, Priority Axis 6: Education and skills (POCU/829/6/13/141274)
December 30, 2021 – December 30, 2023
The aim of this project to Increase the number of university and non-university tertiary education graduates who find a job as a result of access to learning/research/innovation activities to a potential job, with an emphasis on economic sectors with competitive potential, identified according to SNC and fields of specialization intelligence according to SNCISI