To open a business, to maintain its activity in optimal parameters and increase its profitability to scale and internationalize, access to financing is a vital factor.
However, the major problem companies face is that access to finance is often obstructed by several factors.
Access to finance for SMEs has become a priority for the EU, given their potential to contribute to innovation, job creation and economic growth.
That’s why the Măgurele Science Park Association is organizing the thematic event Financing innovative ideas, growing your business: EIC Accelerator.
• When & where?
October 11th, 2022, between 11:00-13:30, via Zoom
• Who can participate?
The event is mainly dedicated to SMEs, but also to startups and spinout companies, universities and research centers with innovations in almost any field of technology or application, which need funding to develop their ideas/business, but which maybe don’t know where to start this process.
Event guests (to be announced soon) will review EIC Accelerator funding opportunities, but will also bring success stories to the fore, along with helpful tips & tricks for getting funding.
Following the presentations, members and the audience will have the opportunity to interact through a Q&A session.
Participation is free.
For registration, please fill this form.
“Funding innovative ideas, growing your business: EIC Accelerator”
• 11.00 -11.15 Welcome and presentation of the guests
• 11.15 – 11.45 EIC Accelerator funding opportunities and the support available to businesses to successfully secure the funding they need
• 11.45-12.15 The development and expansion of innovations that can revolutionize the market and have a positive impact on society
• 12.15 – 12.45 Success stories
• 12.45 – 13.00 Tips and tricks
• 13.00 – 13.20 Questions and answers
• 13.20 – 13.30 Conclusions
The event is organized by Măgurele Science Park Association as part of the PROSME consortium.