13th February I STUP, Bucharest, Romania
In order to amplify interactions and synergies between European initiatives, the EEN2EIC project (Enterprise Europe Network to European Innovation Council https://een2eic.eu/about/) was established, which aims to extend the breadth of supporting activities EEN can provide to women entrepreneurs, widening countries and Seal of Excellence (SoE) holders. The goal is to create a bridge between the two projects in order to support innovation, scale up companies and involve the most relevant actors in the EIC and EEN landscape.
Within the EEN2EIC, MSP is CIL (Consortium Innovation Leader for Romania) and this implies to cooperate and deliver the activities in supporting companies of widening and associated countries and women-led companies applying to the EIC Accelerator Program, SoE holders.
As a result, MSP organizes the kickoff meeting of the project on a national level, which aims to present the EEN2EIC project outline from start to finish and to address any relevant background information and input that may shape the project.
- WHEN? 13th February, 9.30-13.30
- WHERE? STUP, Bucharest, Romania & online, via ZOOM
- FOR WHOM? The target audience consists of EEN consortium partners from Romania, preferably EEN advisors, who work directly with SMEs; EIC NCPs; applicants/potential applicants to EIC Accelerator funds, including researchers, SMEs, universities, innovators, women entrepreneurs
Kickoff meeting – Support to EIC Accelerator by the Enterprise Europe Network
“Cooperation for Innovation and Gender Equality.
A new bridge between the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) & the European Innovation Council (EIC)”
09:30 Welcome coffee & registration
10:00 Welcome and “tour de table”: Introduction of EEN2EIC project by Roxana Lupascu (host)
10:15 Empower EEN network partners to support potential EIC applicants and innovators–
- Ms. Anna Sibilla – Project Advisor at European Innovation Council and SME Executive Agency (EISMEA) – Belgium
10:30 EEN2EIC Project:
– The Voucher scheme for the EEN CILs and LNs –
- Mr. Vytautas Kalinauskas – Project Manager at Lithuanian Innovation Center – Lithuania
– An insightful look to register case in EEN2EIC IT ToolPlatform–
- Mr. Ioannis Kortidis PhD – Project Manager at EEN2EIC at PRAXI Network (EEN2EIC – IT Tool Platform contact point) – Greece
12:00 EIC Accelerator platform: update in the process of sending applications to EIC Accelerator –
- Ms. Roxana Lupascu – Innovation & Development Expert & EEN Partner PROSME Coordinator- Magurele Science Park – Romania
12:25 How to access and make best use of Horizon results –
- Mr. Cristian Ormindean – EEN PROSME Consortium Coordinator- Romania
13:30 Closure of the meeting
Registration for participation: Click here